Guarantee service standards
Customise Flow Learning management system to your brand and guarantee training the same high standards for all multi-site teams.
Nurture future leaders
Spot potential leaders and offer individualised career paths via our LMS to help them develop into the professional they aspire to be.
Boost employee retention
Well-trained employees with development opportunities have more confidence, enjoy their work and are more committed to your brand.
Save time and reduce costs
Digitising everything that can be done online saves money and doesn’t take staff away from your guests. The perfect combination with real-life skills practice.
Great service means better sales
Skilled teams with up-to-date product knowledge will be better at upselling and increase spend per head. Good news for your bottom line.
Enhance the guest experience
Happier employees will deliver a better all-round service, making each customer journey a special one and encouraging loyalty in the future.
Engaging, on-the-go employee app
Your teams have everything they need in our engaging MAPAL One employee app, so they can learn on the go, to suit their schedule.
Skilled and motivated teams
Investing in your team’s learning and development encourages them to do a great job, earn more, and enjoy making customers happy.
Real career development paths
Our hospitality LMS helps you inspire employees to take control of their learning, suggest future growth paths, and be the best version of themselves.
A LMS is software that helps human resource managers and learning and development teams to manage the administration, documentation and delivery of an organisation’s training courses, programmes, materials, certificates, etc.
Being an online resource, a learning management system is a virtual platform that facilitates HR managers in planning, executing employee training programmes. It could be simply described as software used in eLearning which removes all the paperwork and keeps everything in one place, allowing access to multiple managers, supervisors and users.
The most important features will depend on the type of business and sector. As a hospitality operator, you should make sure that the learning management system is specialised in your industry and caters for your end users (people on the front line). Here’s some of the most important features to look out for:
- Easy-to-use dashboard.
- Short and engaging learning resources designed for easy learning retention.
- A well-stocked library of basic hospitality compliance and skills resources.
- Offers you the possibility to customise/create your own.
- Engaging interface with content that can be adapted to each learner profile.
- A user-friendly mobile app for employees, so they can learn on the go without disrupting their working day.
- Gamification, videos, audio and other interactive learning formats.
- Clearly organised sections to store certificated and workbooks.
- Integration with your company’s appraisal system so that learning progress can be included when the time comes.
- A calendar that combines both online and blended learning activities to give managers and employes an overview.
Absolutely! The first 90 days are crucial to retaining your new hires, and you can use a learning management system to improve that process. You could even speed it up by proving the mandatory but boring paperwork before their first day, so they can get straight onto the floor and meet the team. You can read more about