Our founders are hospitality operators themselves and have experienced the challenges of running a restaurant, hotel, bar, pub, or coffee shop first-hand. We’ve spent years developing market-leading hospitality management software to meet our client’s current needs and the future trends in our sector.
The home of best-in-class catering management software
We understand the challenges of providing onsite catering, sometimes on a massive scale, for events, venues, schools, hospitals, stadiums, etc. That’s why we are continually developing software that helps contract caterers streamline their processes, optimise labour and ensure their teams are skilled and compliant to deliver the service your clients expect.
Hotel management software to help your business thrive
MAPAL applications are used exclusively by hospitality operators. So, we understand the challenges and what it takes it make your business a success. We are constantly evolving our range of software for hotel management to help you become more efficient, improve staff skills, satisfaction and retention, and ultimately, offer great customer service.
The ultimate pub and bar management software
We have hospitality running through our veins, so we understand the challenges of running a successful pub or bar business. We are constantly evolving our range of software for pubs and bars to help you manage your team, become more efficient, reduce costs and save time.
The ultimate software for quick service restaurants
MAPAL has been a QSR management software specialist from day one. So, we understand the challenges and what it takes to make your business a success. We are constantly developing our products in line with your requirements to increase sales, reduce costs and provide the best possible customer service.
Specialist hospitality software for restaurant management
MAPAL restaurant management software was created by hospitality, for hospitality. Our founders are restaurant operators themselves, so we know the challenges you face. Our back of house solutions enable our clients to improve productivity, reduce costs and enable you to spend more time doing what you love, even better.
Our founders, and most of our team, have their roots in hospitality. We know what it takes to run a successful business, and our main goal is to help you do more of what you love, even better.
- By hospitality, for hospitality
- Our solutions are exclusively used by the hospitality sector. Clients are closely involved in our product roadmap and feature development.
- Trusted by the biggest and best hospitality operators
- We are the world’s biggest hospitality operator. Our clients include household names such as KFC, Compass Group and Soho House.
- Where tech meets hospitality
- We bring together hospitality, data and tech leaders to create intuitive solutions, driven by the current needs of hospitality, and a powerful view of the future.
- Making good operators great
- Our many case studies show that even for the most respected or established operators, implementing our solution can save time, reduce costs, improve profitability and enhance the work environment.
- Individualised implementation
- Our customer success teams will be with you all the way. We work together with you to ensure our apps are implementated quickly, and according to your needs.
- Securing your data
- Your data is safe in our hands. An expert in-house technical team ensure the system is agile, reliable and secure.
- Succeeding with the solution
- Once onboarded, a dedicated customer success manager will be on hand to help you maximise the benefits of our solutions.
We love hospitality but we know how much work goes in behind the scenes, as well as front of house. Our solutions aim to help you optimise your processes, reduce costs, save time and spend more time with people, and focus on offering great customer service.
Our powerful productivity optimisation engine uses advanced algorithms to find you the perfect schedule. Our mobile-friendly staff app gives them visibility of their shifts and holidays, while easing communication. Workforce helps you reduce costs, improve productivity and ultimately, increase revenue as well as deal with different labour laws and quotas in different cities and countries.
Look after your online brand reputation in one clear and user-friendly dashboard. Reputation by MAPAL gathers reviews from leading platforms such as Google, Yelp, Tripadvisor, The Fork, etc and gives you the tools to respond quickly, helping you resolve issues fast and spot opportunities for improvement. Set up user access and delegate access to site managers and track progress, from any device.
Analytics pulls data from other MAPAL applications and combines it to give you insightful reports and data in real-time. Monitor your KPIs in a user-friendly dashboard and assign access to managers to help them make better decisions, wherever they are.
Flow Learning management system takes your hospitality staff training online and enables your staff to learn at their own pace. This not only saves managers time, but also increases staff motivation, loyalty and retention. Ensure your employees are compliant, meet service standards and create career paths for your shining stars.
Facilities by Mapal is a comprehensive hospitality facilities management system that take the headache out of maintaining your fixtures, appliances and equipment. Track repairs, service agreements and issues in real-time and avoid service losses and downtime.