MAPAL applications are used exclusively by hospitality operators. So, we understand the challenges and what it takes it make your business a success. We are constantly evolving our range of software for hotel management to help you become more efficient, improve staff skills, satisfaction and retention, and ultimately, offer great customer service.
Everyone in MAPAL, has hospitality running through their veins. We make intuitive and innovate solutions to help you do what you love, even better.
- Trusted by the biggest and best hospitality operators
- The world’s best hospitality operator. Clients include many multi-award winning and fastest-growing brands like Soho House and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
- Making good operators great
- Our case studies show that even the biggest and best can optimise their costs, profitability and enhance their work environment with our tools.
- By hospitality, for hospitality
- Many of our senior leaders, CS and sales teams are hospitality people, with the industry running through their veins.
- Where tech meets hospitality
- We bring together hospitality, data and tech leaders to create intuitive solutions, driven by the current and future needs of hospitality in automated back of house processes, reducing administration and streamlining operations.
- Individualised implementation
- Our customer success teams will be with you all the way. We work together with you to ensure our apps are implementated quickly, and according to your needs.
- Securing your data
- Your data is safe in our hands. An expert in-house technical team ensure the system is agile, reliable and secure.
- Succeeding with the solution
- Once onboarded, a dedicated customer success manager will be on hand to help you maximise the benefits of our solutions.
MAPAL offers a range of hotel software systems to help you increase productivity, improve guest satisfaction and take your staff training to another level. We are constantly innovating and developing our solutions to suit our clients’ needs and the trends in our sector.
Ensure your team is well-trained, compliant, and motivated whether you have a boutique hotel or a larger hotel chain. Move your training online or adopt a blended learning approach with our mobile-first learning resources, as have some of our clients, such as Rosewood or Hilton. Staff can learn at their own pace while you can be sure of maintaining your service standards and brand identity.
Monitor all your facilities, repairs, maintenance and inventory and get real-time reports, tracking and performance metrics. Prevent downtime and save money by avoiding service failures and by staying compliant, in a single hotel or across the entire chain.
Monitor online customer reviews for your brand in one user-friendly dashboard. Respond quickly, share customer comments and photos and attract more customers to your hotels. Delegate tasks to individual managers and monitor response rates to ensure your reputation is intact, always.
See the most important data from different hotel departments in one simple, mobile-friendly dashboard. Keep managers up to date in real-time, wherever they are based and monitor KPIs all in one place. Spot issues fast and make quick, informed decisions.