We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. You should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- We also value capacity of develop automated tests.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.