Mapal is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team and help the us reach the next stage of maturity with data-led scalability. Mapal is reinventing how the hospitality industry runs. Our market-leading portfolio of hospitality management software helps companies digitise paper-based processes, save time, reduce costs, stay compliant and improve productivity.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll help drive our marketing efforts, optimising operations, and enhancing overall efficiency. Working alongside Sales and Revenue Operations team members, you’ll execute cross-functionally with marketing, sales and data analytics, to develop and refine processes and implement best practices. This role requires an analytical mindset, exceptional project management skills and a deep understanding of marketing operations within B2B SaaS.
- Take ownership of the marketing operations program strategy and execution, from the ground up.
- Oversee end-to-end marketing operations, including data hygiene and governance, campaign execution, lead and list management, marketing automation within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Support the VP Marketing in delivering key operations updates to the wider business.
- Set up and shape the Mapal marketing tech stack so that we can derive actionable insights across channel performance, marketing attribution and pipeline reporting, as well as enable experimentation to optimise processes and performance.
- Partner with marketing and Sales Operations to identify and develop processes to improve inbound the end-to-end sales cycle, including clear reporting, source tracking, tech implementation and maintenance and process efficiencies.
- Implement and manage marketing technology stack, ensuring proper implementation, migrations, integrations, functionality and alignment with business needs.
- Champion a data-informed and sustainable approach to revenue generation within our team, while exploring creative ways to experiment.
- Optimise marketing workflows, processes, and systems to enhance efficiency, scalability, and data integrity.
- Power marketing insight by developing comprehensive reporting, dashboarding and health metrics across stakeholders.
- Be responsible for empowering marketing effectiveness and ROI by developing and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs), feeding back to team and Mapal leadership.
- 5+ years working in a project delivery-focused environment, preferably within scale-up B2B SaaS.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior experience working in or collaborating with a marketing team essential.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a bias for action and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- A self-starting and proactive nature, able to take the initiative and work independently on various tasks.
- Confident and capable to create workflows, reports and system setups in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), as well as lead and direct internal and external developers.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Low ego, with effective communication skills, good at negotiating and influencing others.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRM systems (e.g., Dynamics), and data analytics tools.
- Ability to use data to optimise day to day performance; experience developing and managing testing strategies.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role now or in the future, if you require sponsorship, please do not apply.