A Customer Success Manager engages on a counseling basis to understand our Customer’s requirements and changes to their business direction, suggesting changes to configuration or introducing our new functionality or products to support the client’s goals and help them achieve ongoing operational success. The main goal of Customer Success Manager is to build and sustain trusted business partnerships with our larger and more strategic Customers.
- Manage a specific account plan for each assigned customer to ensure maximum retention
- Protect controllable attrition and ARR value of portfolio
- Identify customer strategy, growth plans and key contacts to uncover cross-sell and upsell leads for Sales
- Expand and maintain a detailed account record of each account with the CRM
- Participate with identifying industry best practices to be shared
- Experience working in the hospitality sector with a focus on bars/pubs, restaurants, or hotels.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities as well as offer or implement actions and solutions.
- Proven ability to effectively manage work across teams and disciplines
- Training experience a plus
- An ability to influence others through effective communication and negotiations
- Multi-lingual is an asset (Swedish and English)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong people skills. Ability to work well with a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritize and adapt in a rapid growth environment
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.