The Business Development Executive is responsible for raising awareness of our product offer amongst our prospective customers, helping them to see how we can help them achieve their goals. With the continued expansion of our business we are searching for candidates who share a passion for hospitality, an interest in technology and an eagerness to grow and develop in a rapidly expanding business.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to begin a career in Business Development, within a rapidly expanding tech business.
- Research and generate new business opportunities for the Company.
- Generate new leads and opportunities for the wider Business Development team, assisting with booking and preparing customer meetings.
- Conduct cold calls, emails and follow-up on marketing leads.
- Respond to all phone and email enquiries within agreed SLA’s.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end sales process of small inbound sales.
- Support day to day administration of the Inside Sales Team.
- Deliver and exceed your monthly targets and KPI’s.
- Effectively articulate the features and benefits of our products to prospective customers.
- Act as an ambassador of the Company, demonstrating a strong knowledge and understanding of the hospitality industry and our product.
- Take responsibility for your own product knowledge, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments to ensure you are able to confidently articulate the features and benefits of our products to customers.
- Effectively apply your knowledge of our products and the hospitality industry to help build rapport with our customers.
- Utilise your product and operational knowledge to create presentations and demonstrations tailored to meet the needs of prospective customers.
- Contribute to team meetings, sharing ideas, leads and product knowledge to contribute to the overall success of the department.
- A confident communicator, able to articulate their ideas well over phone and email.
- Experience of working within the hospitality sector or a similar customer service based role.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative to solve and make decisions.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Committed to personal development.
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.