Hospitality is currently facing the greatest recruitment challenge in its history.
Adding to the existing perception that the sector doesn’t offer longer-term career prospects, the pandemic has seen many professionals leave for other sectors and never return.
Retaining your talent is now more important than ever. The employee experience starts as soon as their first point of contact with your brand, so it’s important to get it right from day one.
In this whitepaper, we delve into how a solid onboarding process can motivate your new hires to stay with you for the longer term. We’ve also collaborated with Ennismore, Interstate and Benugo to bring you some examples of onboarding excellence.
- Improve staff retention and reduce recruitment costs
- A strong onboarding programme can improve new hire retention to as much as 82% and increase productivity by 70%
- Enhance team engagement and employee happiness
- How to take your onboarding process to the next level so that new hires stay for longer and become more productive, happier employees.
- Achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Happy employees mean happier customers. Investing in them from the beginning will bring fruits for a long time to come.
- Encourage internal promotion through clear career paths
- Demonstrate real career prospects to new hires and nurture your future managers through a clear learning path.