Join us for a fireside chat with Natasha Nagra, Head of Employer Brand and Talent at Kew Green Hotels and James McLuckie, Chief Learning Officer at Flow Learning. They will discuss how to build an employer brand that will help you stand out from the crowd in the ultra-competitive labour market situation we are in at the moment.
Friday, June 18 at 11 AM (UK time)
- James McLuckie, Chief Learning Officer at Flow Learning
- Natasha Nagra, Head of Employer Brand and Talent at Kew Green Hotels
Natasha currently heads up the Talent, Resourcing & Employer Brand team at Kew Green Hotels; a leading owner and operator of over 60 hotels globally, under IHG, Hilton, Marriott and Wyndham brands. Natasha has taken the team from having no specialist TA capabilities to becoming multi-award winning over the past few years. Outside of work, she is also Co-Founder of HIRE – Hospitality’s Internal Recruitment Exchange, a community for in-house recruitment peeps in (you guessed it!) hospitality!
- How to build an attractive employer brand
- Attracting talent through building unique EVP (employer value proposition) and storytelling
- How to create an attractive workplace
- Top tips on how to attract, recruit and engage talent