Free MasterclassTake a Bite: Learning by resources not courses
Not every learning solution has to be a course. Sometimes, in fact most times, what’s needed is something short and targeted. A resource that helps learners to do what they need to do, at the point at which they need to do it. That is more likely to be a short video, a simple top tip, or a checklist, rather than a 45-minute e-learning module. Join Flow Learning’s Chief Learning Officer, James McLuckie, as he shares his 15 years' experience of developing bite-sized learning content.
James will cover:
- How we got into a ‘course fits all’ cycle and how we can get out of it.
- Principles to follow to create great bite-sized resources.
- A breakdown of the resource types that are best for different circumstances and how to start developing them.
- Why it’s important that we shift our focus from learning to performance.
- Why there will always be a place for courses - so long as we keep them in their place!
Improve productivity and efficiency. Without losing your soul.
Less paperwork and administration.
Our mission is to empower you to do more of what you love, even better.