Not every learning solution has to be a course. Sometimes, in fact most times, what’s needed is something short and targeted. A resource that helps learners to do what they need to do, at the point at which they need to do it. That is more likely to be a short video, a simple top tip, or a checklist, rather than a 45-minute e-learning module. Join Flow Learning’s Chief Learning Officer, James McLuckie, as he shares his 15 years' experience of developing bite-sized learning content.
Thursday, June 24, 10 AM (UK time)
- How we got into a ‘course fits all’ cycle and how we can get out of it.
- Principles to follow to create great bite-sized resources.
- A breakdown of the resource types that are best for different circumstances and how to start developing them.
- Why it’s important that we shift our focus from learning to performance.
- Why there will always be a place for courses - so long as we keep them in their place!