Martyn Hett’s sadly lost his life in the 2017 Manchester Arena terrorist attack. As a result, the UK government will shortly be requiring hospitality venues to implement measures to avoid this kind of incident in the future.
You need to ensure your guests and teams are safe. So, to complement the mandatory measures the government will ask of you, we’ve created a free resource to help your site managers and teams prevent terrorism in your venues.
By sharing this resource with them, they’ll learn:
- How to identify threats and common methods of terrorism
- How to improve security in their day-to-day work
- How to spot suspicious behaviour and items in and around your venues
- Dealing with bomb threats
- How to respond in the event of an attack
You can request access to this free resource even if you’re not a Flow Learning customer. Just fill in the form, we’d be happy to help.