Are you passionate about closing sales and having satisfied customers? Then you can be the one we are looking for!We are seeking for aBusiness Development Managerto join our Enterprise Team.
Your mission will be to offer our SaaS products to our potential customers and help them develop and achieve their goals.You will report directly to the Business Development Director.
The main responsibilities are:
- Act as an ambassador for the company by achieving and exceeding objectives.
- Effectively apply our product knowledge and hospitality industry expertise to build relationships with our customers.
- Convert leads into loyal and successful customers.
- Comply with the organizational processes established by the company (e.g. keep the CRM up to date).
The foremost tasks:
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company to follow up on leads and drive opportunities.
- Develop your own sales pipeline, exploring both existing markets and new opportunities.
- Work closely with the product team, ensuring you are up to date with the Road Map.
- Effectively promote and sell our products to decision-makers from companies in the market to which each BDM belongs.
The elected candidate must be a positive person who loves challenges and who meets the following professional competencies:
- Team player.
- Analytical profile focused on strategy development and compliance.
- Good communication skills, specifically in interlocution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and argue with ease.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience working with SaaS/PaaS technologies
- B2B business development skills.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Knowledge in the hospitality industry and interest in technology is a plus.
- Commercial knowledge.
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.