Making the lives of hotel and restaurant operations managers easier
Running a bar, restaurant or hotel operation is no small feat. At MAPAL, our team is made up of people like you. We know how your day-to-day works and we’ve been developing easy-to-use tools to improve hospitality operations for years.
Here are some products our existing customers already use:
Maintaining standards across all sites is vital to comply with food, health, and safety regulations. Not only that, ensuring your product and service levels are high is essential to offering your customers a positive experience – not matter which store they visit.
Trying to manage all this on paper is a losing battle. Compliance is MAPAL’s digital daily checklist app and it helps guarantee that you stay compliant, save time and achieve everyday goals swiftly and easily.
- Digitise all your daily operational checks into smart devices, reducing the time our team spends on administration and giving them more time for your guests
- Oversee cleanliness and hygiene standards at all sites at the same time
- Create HACCP procedures so the entire team knows what to do and when
- Task scheduler presents each individual team member with an easy-to-follow list they can complete quickly and accurately
- Area managers can monitor compliance levels from a distance and act quickly to resolve or escalate unexpected issues
- Head office have visibility of company-wide compliance and quality levels, extract and share reports, perform, and compare audits, as well as having a record of all activities and issues when they need it
- Onboard new staff fast. Our digital checklists are so easy to use, they’ll be up and running in no time
- Digitise instructions, manuals and procedures so they’re on hand when you team needs them
- Upload video material, use voice notes and store photos of incidents and initiatives for easy follow-up
MAPAL’s shift planning tool and powerful productivity optimisation engine uses advanced algorithms to find you the perfect schedule based on past sales. Workforce is your ally for forecasting sales, minimising costs, enhancing service delivery and ensure you comply with working time regulations.
- Plan rotas according to team availability, preferences, sales forecasts while always monitoring costs
- Optimise productivity during low and peak periods, holidays and when covering different sales channels
- Reduce overtime costs through our efficient scheduling tool
- Time and attendance: your team can clock in and out from their mobile, or from our onsite Smarthub device. Ensure breaks are taken and limit overtime hours to streamline costs
- Easily manage absences, lateness and find last-minute shift substitutes when things don’t go to plan
- Workforce automatically manages labour quotas, plus variable pay and bonuses but you can take manual control when you need to
- Offer your team full visibility through a simple mobile app with clock-in and out features, holiday and absence requests as well as submitting shift preferences enabling them to better manage their work-life balance
Food prices and supply are keeping many restaurant operations professionals awake at night. Our kitchen inventory management software can help your team:
- Manage all suppliers in one place, monitor prices and minimise costs
- Monitor traceability of your ingredients to comply with regulations
- Comply with allergen and calorie labelling laws efficiently
- Better serve guests with special dietary requirements through ingredient control
- Measure plate waste and adjust portion sizes to save money
- Guarantee that menus and dishes are consistent across all sites
- Easily access all this information through a simple mobile app
When your equipment breaks down, you lose money, your team become frustrated and your guests, disappointed. Make sure your facilities are properly maintained so that you’re ready for business, always.
Facilities by MAPAL improves your equipment maintenance plan by:
- Gathering all your suppliers and service agreements in one place
- Ensuring you stay compliant and are prepared for inspections
- Automatically notifying suppliers when maintenance is due
- Anticipating failures and act before they become larger problems
- Saving you money: prevention is cheaper than the cure of buying new equipment when things are beyond repair
- Enabling you to track, allocate, authorise and connect via mobile, even when you’re on the go
- Managing one property or an entire multi-site chain from one simple dashboard with insightful KPIs
Data is essential to optimising daily operations, but few of us have time to spend on analysis. MAPAL Analytics does the hard work for you, processing your business data in one place and presenting valuable nuggets and KPIs to help you make better decisions.
- Analytics’ open API means it integrates with all other MAPAL OS solutions and other IT systems to pull data from across your business
- An easy-to-use configurable dashboard enables you to set and adjust KPIs, create groups and different criteria
- Cross platform access gives you easy access on the move, or more in-depth analysis via desktop
- Monitor performance for one or more stores from the palm of your hand