We deal with huge amounts of data every day: customer data when they interact with us, and our POS, with every sale. Managers process data when they order stock, plan rotas or team training, and staff record data when they perform daily tasks and checks. In fact, we are dealing with orders, transactions and lists for most of the day.
All of this information is important for your business. It’s crucial to make the most of your hospitality data to make better decisions and become as efficient and productive as possible.
If you’re handling all your data on paper, it’s difficult to understand it so you can monitor, improve, and optimise your business. This will slow down your decision-making, lead to inaccurate assumptions and forecasts and inevitably cost you money. Not to mention wasting a huge amount of your team’s time.
What’s more, if you don’t have the ability to efficiently monitor business data you run the risk of non-compliance, or lose money through below-par productivity and miss opportunities to maximise your revenue all round.
MAPAL offers an entire suite of back-office hospitality tech solutions to help you streamline all areas of management.
Each one crunches your hospitality data and displays key metrics in a customisable, user-friendly dashboard. This way, you can leave the analysis to MAPAL and focus on your team, customers, and hitting your KPIs.
You’ll gain deep insights into business performance, areas for improvement, comparisons, reports, and a clear KPI overview for each business area:
- Use our shift planning and team management software for monitoring KPIs such labour cost, productivity, SPLH, enabling you to optimise staff costs and maximise productivity.
- Flow Learning
- A complete learning and development platform that integrates with your other HR systems, giving deep data insights and helping you make better people management decisions.
- Easilys f&b
- Kitchen inventory and waste management software that helps you forecast stock needs, manage suppliers, control prices, and reduce waste through clear and real-time metrics.
- Digital checklist app that helps your teams stay compliant, maintain standards, and provide invaluable data to help quality and operations management teams monitor everything in one place.
- Helps you manage all online reviews in one simple dashboard, providing insights such as trend and sentiment analysis, restaurant rankings, demographics, photo analysis, and more.
- Equipment and facilities management system that enables you to track maintenance, SLAs and repairs, with real-time KPI information.
- Live data from across your business, all in one place. Integrates with all MAPAL apps and other IT systems. Identify key patterns that you can visualise in easy-to-read dashboards for fast and efficient decision-making.