Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through their browser when this is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store data while users are connected to provide the requested services and these cookies are generally not stored (Session Cookies), or to save the user’s data for another type of service in the future, which can be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or third party cookies.
There are various types of cookie:
- Technical cookies that facilitate the users’ browsing and the use of the different options or services the website offers to identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate ordering, purchases, the filling out of forms, registration, security, facilitate features (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, settings, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of the website’s users and which allow the user’s activity to be measured and the creation of browser profiles for the purpose of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user’s browsing behavior and habits, which allows a profile to be obtained and allows the advertising shown in the user’s browser to be personalized.
MAPAL uses own and third party technical, personalization and analysis cookies which under no circumstances process personal data, but which capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
That’s why, when you access our website, in accordance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Act, we request your consent to use them.
In any case, you are informed that you can enable and disable these cookies by following the instructions in your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, please see the Help section or support pages of your browser:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy