Mapal is looking for an experienced Product (Customer) Marketing Lead to join our Marketing team and help the us reach the next stage of maturity with customer-led products. Mapal is reinventing how the hospitality industry runs. Our market-leading portfolio of hospitality management software helps companies digitise paper-based processes, save time, reduce costs, stay compliant and improve productivity.
As Product (Customer) Marketing Lead, your primary focus centres on understanding our customers, our products, and connecting the two to drive revenue growth. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging to support customer retention and acquisition.
- Own and develop the Product Marketing function, including growth plans, assessment and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and initiatives, and areas for improvement.
- Lead the process for providing effective marketing for selling and expansion of Mapal products, whether it's better sales enablement, competitive positioning or website messaging.
- Act as expert on the competitive landscape, market trends and our customers and partners to inform GTM strategy, market differentiation to scalably grow revenue.
- Collaborate with Product Specialist, Commercial and Product teams to develop and refine how we position and message products and value, translating technical details into benefits for the user.
- Own messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, social media, etc.), sales channels (pitches, proposals, bottom funnel product detail), as well as coordinating with customers to produce a suite of customer stories, case studies, testimonials, and proof points.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Specialist team to establish market fit and develop commercial packs for different markets and verticals.
- Partner cross-functionally on GTM strategy and process for product releases, owning public-facing release aspects, to ensure customer-facing teams are enabled to market, sell and effectively communicate to customers and prospects.
- Collaborate closely with the relevant CSM, Product and Product Specialist leads to develop a proactive customer marketing strategy and roadmap, preparing customers, exciting prospects and providing clarity around upcoming product releases and launches.
- Understand and support our sales teams, assisting in training on the problems we solve for our users, and collaborating to develop tools and content - as well as explaining best practices for use.
- Develop a deep understanding of our partner technical abilities, ecosystem and areas for collaboration; creating collateral, collaborating with Demand team on campaigns and initiatives to build and deepen relationships and expand Partners into a defined growth channel.
- Lead deployment of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns across key strategic expansion customers, liaising between Sales and Product teams to influence roadmap updates to support customer growth plans.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building and scaling high-performance Product Marketing specifically within high-growth B2B SaaS.
- Prior product marketing for multi-product SaaS brands ideal, but not required.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, with proficiency in data analysis and market research.
- Low ego, collaborative approach to scaling function and business - able to influence and inspire.
- In-depth understanding of product marketing principles and best practices, with success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Familiarity with market research methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of pricing strategies and market positioning.
- Commercial acumen with high numerical literacy and ability to understand P&L.
- Passion for effective Product Marketing strategies with skill in communicate their value to stakeholders.
- Confident and self-motivated with demonstrable bias for action.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience within the Hospitality sector (especially Hospitality Tech) highly valued.
- Fluency in Spanish or French a distinct advantage.
- Reasonably located for flexibility of travel (primarily within Europe), as required.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role now or in the future, if you require sponsorship, please do not apply.