Hospitality operations can involve hundreds of daily tasks to ensure that hotel and restaurant standards are consistently maintained. You need efficient systems in place to make this easier, save time, and ensure your team know how to comply with your standards.
There are so many aspects to monitor from checking fridge temperatures and cleaning tasks to food safety and labelling. It’s also vital to ensure that your customers are equally satisfied, receiving the same level of service and quality whichever site they visit.
Legislation directly affects hospitality operations and requires that you comply with a whole range of standards. The list is endless: food, health and fire safety, sourcing of ingredients, food labelling, hygiene, data protection…just to mention a few.
What’s more, your customers will notice immediately when standards drop, and this affects your bottom line, not to mention your reputation. Bad news travels fast through today’s online communities.
Trying to control all this manually with paper-based systems will inevitably lead to non-compliance. Simplifying your hotel operations into a user-friendly, efficient digital format will not only make life easier for everyone and guarantee restaurant standards, but it also gives everyone more time to focus on delivering the experience your customers expect.
MAPAL offers a full suite of software with applications that can take care of all your back-office management needs. We offer both management and team-facing apps, where they see what’s relevant to their role, exactly when they need it.
Think of us as a single tech partner that can help simplify your restaurant and hotel operations in an all-in-one solution. Here are just some of the apps that can help:
- Digitise your daily hospitality operations into simple checklists so your team knows what to do, and when to do it. Managers can monitor standards for multiple sites at a distance and head office get an overview of compliance levels across the organisation.
- Flow Learning
- Offer bite-size modules to your team via our mobile-first learning and development platform, customised by role, seniority, and skills level. Ensure they’re always compliant and deliver the service your brand is known for with consistently up-to-date product knowledge.
- Easilys f&b
- Our kitchen inventory management system helps you standardise menus, ingredients and portion sizes through recipe cards. You’ll be optimising food costs, reducing waste and ensuring that all stores offer the same quality and standard.
- Gather all online reviews in one place and manage responses effectively. Know instantly when standards drop and deal with issues fast, avoiding bigger problems. Our AI-based customer sentiment and photo analysis help you identify trends, spot opportunities for improvement and fine-tune your product.
- Be ready for business, always, by ensuring your facilities and equipment are in the best possible condition. Avoid downtime by automating checks, maintenance routines and supplier communications. Prevention is the best cure, and machines, fixtures and fittings are no exception.