The Senior Software Engineer will act as a technical lead and will have the opportunity of managing small teams leading their daily work progress. Being a team player and excellent communicator is a must.
This role will take part in the creation of applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. He or she should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. The goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design, with high levels of quality.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Providing technical support for web, desktop, or mobile applications.
- Responsible of leading small development teams and responsible for the quality of their products.
- Establishes a technical vision with the development team and works with them to achieve the company’s goals.
- Good level of English is mandatory. We are in an international and bilingual working environment.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, .NETCore) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps and cloud technologies.
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.