Mapal is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team and help the us reach the next stage of maturity with data-led scalability. Mapal is reinventing how the hospitality industry runs. Our market-leading portfolio of hospitality management software helps companies digitise paper-based processes, save time, reduce costs, stay compliant and improve productivity.
As Marketing Operations Manager for Hotels & PBC (Pubs, Bars & Clubs), you’ll serve as the expert in end-to-end demand generation best practices for the design, development and execution of Mapal demand generation strategy and programmes across multiple buyer segments for the Group. You’ll own and execute our global demand strategy for Hotels and PBC, working with Marketing team members, collaborating with Sales and Customer Success, and diving deeply into scalable tactics to create demonstrable growth within the sector. This role requires a data-informed mindset, exceptional project management skills and a deep understanding of current and emerging demand generation tactics within B2B SaaS.
- You’ll be the expert in the Hotels and PBC industries across our regional segments – deeply empathising with our buyer to develop and execute an effective demand generation strategy. This strategy includes country-specific (Spain, France and UK) demand action plans to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth.
- Management and mentorship of one (1) direct report, a UK-based Content & Events Executive, to be hired following your start.
- Define goals and metrics for demand generation programmes and associated activities.
- Research, develop, execute, and optimise comprehensive, integrated demand generation plans and programmes targeting specific buyer segments throughout the entire buyer journey. Includes, but isn’t limited to, understanding and utilising best practices for: prospect engagement, nurture strategy, events management and content creation.
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional and cross-regional teams to develop required strategies, content and execute demand generation activities.
- Form close relationships with regional sales teams, customer success teams and brand marketing to support successful execution.
- Implement demand generation programme within marketing automation (Dynamics) and CRM.
- Track, measure, analyse and report on demand generation programme performance, including: funnel metrics, Cost of Acquisition and ROI analysis, working with cross functional teams to manage and report weekly, monthly and quarterly results on marketing revenue performance.
- 3 - 6 years of experience designing and executing effective B2B growth/demand generation programs, including progressive strategies for inbound and outbound growth.
- Track record of success in taking an analytical approach to demand generation and exceeding lead generation targets.
- Native English speaker, proficiency in French and/or Spanish a strong benefit
- UK-based, with ability to travel up to 40% regionally and internationally
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and exceed expectations of key stakeholders
- Organisational and project management skills; able to plan and organise effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to influence, lead, and coach cross-functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Able to provide solid management for junior team members, also working cross-functionally
- Competent in understanding product<>customer benefit, translating into full-funnel growth strategies - particularly with complex or multi-product offerings
- Extensive, first-hand experience working with marketing automation solutions such as (but not limited to) Microsoft Dynamics a must
- Solid understanding of the B2B SaaS buying process, lead scoring, lead nurture, and funnel management concepts.
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-stage, multi-channel campaign strategy and execution
- Demonstrated proficiency in analysing, reporting, and improving key marketing metrics and making data-driven decisions
- Prior experience within hospitality sector beneficial, but not required
- Confident, low-ego, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role now or in the future, if you require sponsorship, please do not apply.