Customer Support Specialist
The core responsibility of this role is to ensure our users are happy and confident in their use of their solutions; allowing them to manage their business more effectively.
- Telephone and email application support.
- Manage information and incidents via ticketing software.
- Accuracy in resolving incidents.
- Contribute to the application knowledge-base.
- Responsible for customer loyalty and retention.
- Use internal tools to improve the user experience within the applications themselves.
- Working closely with Success Management to organize various events to help promote best practice.
- Focus on an improved Customer Support journey whilst protecting the Customer Experience.
- Experience working in the hospitality sector with a focus on bars/pubs, restaurants, or hotels.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities as well as offer or implement actions and solutions.
- Proven ability to effectively manage work across teams and disciplines.
- Training or Training content development experience a plus.
- An ability to influence others through effective communication and negotiations.
- Multi-lingual is an asset (English, French, Spanish).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent personal organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong people skills. Ability to work well with a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and prioritize and adapt in a rapid growth environment.
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please write us to the following email: