It’s an exciting time at MAPAL Group. We are Europe’s leading supplier of back of house software to the hospitality industry, from workforce and learning management solutions to business analytics and reputation management. We work with some of the biggest and best names in the business like KFC, Pizza Hut, Five Guys, Burger King & Costa Coffee.
About the role
You’ll be working with the Sales Nordics team for:
- Proactively promote the Mapal OS product offer, initially Compliance and Savvie to prospective Enterprise hospitality customers in the Nordics.
- Cross-Sell to existing Nordic Enterprise customers who is already using Compliance
- Strategically seek new opportunities and consistently hit KPI’s and Sales Targets.
- Introduce MAPAL-OS product suite to the Nordic hospitality market
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders within our target market
- Manage longer sales cycles ensuring continued interest and engagement
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure you deliver on client needs in line with our business objectives
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge within an environment of rapid growth and change
- Working independently, and often remotely, maintaining motivation and good time management
- Understand target market, define correct contacts and be creative on approach.
- Take the lead on the entire end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to closing sales, supported by senior members of the sales and marketing team as required.
- Use the sales & marketing material to effectively promote and sell and cross sell our products to a range of decision makers within large, multinational companies and high-profile clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues across Europe to progress prospects and drive opportunities.
- Prepare tailored presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Report on all activity in the CRM
- Actively network outside the office and, act as an ambassador of the Company
- Effectively apply your knowledge of our products and the hospitality industry to help build rapport with our customers, create presentations and demonstrations tailored to meet the needs of prospective customers
- Take responsibility for your own product knowledge, keeping up to date with the latest developments to ensure you can confidently articulate the features and benefits of our products to customers.
- Contribute to team meetings, sharing ideas, leads and product knowledge to contribute to the overall success of our department and our company.
- Fluent Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and English.
- Proven experience in closing enterprise deals, ideally SaaS deals in a similar role for hospitality sector
- Knowledge of sales tools – Ms Office, LinkedIn, Dynamics or similar
- Integrity, honesty, prestigeless, team player
- High execution power, hunter
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative to solve and make decisions and work to targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to reach a diverse audience of customers
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate confidently in a variety of situations
- Committed to personal and team development
- Able to travel when required
In Mapal Group we based our daily performance in several behaviours that guarantees the successful integration and career development of the whole company. We search in every candidate the following competences:
Is about putting our customers at the centre of what we do, and consistently delivering an industry-leading service. We work tirelessly to understand the needs of our customers today, and into the future, to help us build sustainable long-term relationships.
Is about working cooperatively with colleagues, customers and third parties to build strong and effective working relationships. Our relationships are founded on support, trust, respect, and a common purpose. In team settings, we recognise each other’s strengths and support each other.
INNOVATION & CHANGE
Is about challenging the conventional way of doing things; generating new, innovative ideas and solutions, to help us continually improve. We keep up to date with technologies, the market, and trends to ensure we continue to evolve.
Focuses on the development of world-leading expertise, knowledge and skills through continued development, training and the sharing of knowledge and experiences.
Focuses on the way in which we achieve our goals and drive our business. We take ownership of the results that we set out to achieve and formulate robust plans to help us achieve our goals. We review our performance regularly to ensure that we can deliver results for our customers, and our business.
Is about the way in which we communicate with others. We communicate clearly, concisely and with impact to achieve the desired result.
ANALYSIS & PROBLEM SOLVING
Is about analysing problems, opportunities, and information in a logical, structured way to identify and implement practical, creative solutions.
INSPIRING & MOTIVATING OTHERS
Leading and motivating others is about how we work towards a common goal. We acknowledge, that you do not need to be a people manager to be a leader or motivator of others.